Sunday, January 3, 2010

My coupons think I'm fat...

Okay, so there are four coupon inserts in today's Sunday paper. I was pretty psyched about that, and made some inappropriate comments about the level of my excitement in front of my husband and child. However, I'm pretty sure the coupons think I'm chubby. Coupons for Curves, lowfat cottage cheese, and sugar-free sweeteners, and some sort of Atkins crap. Thanks a lot coupons.

There's a lot of coupons that we don't use because of my diet (not weight-loss type diet, Mr. Coupon fancy pants, but diet as in things that I eat because they agree with me and my nursling) but wanted to mention a few that stuck out to me that you might want to set aside--in the Smart Source New Year, New You (aka you're a fatass) insert, there's another $1.00 off or free Marcal small steps coupons-- this is for environmentally friendly paper products, and they're available at Hannaford.

There's also a $1.00 off Oikos organic greek yogurt-- these have been on sale a couple of times at Whole Foods in the last months, and this could make the small sized yogurt free. Plus it's a pretty tasty, creamy...alright, I'd better go before I get inappropriate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment