Sunday, January 10, 2010

Seventh Generation Q

Hey there,

There's a $1 off coupon for any Seventh Generation product in today's Red Plum coupon insert in the Sunday paper. This could make for some cheapish (and environmentally friendly!) baby wipes for you mamas out there. If you like this coupon, you can get more here:

http://www.redplum.com/

I was so intending to do cloth diapers with my kiddo-- I used to avert my eyes when I'd see other mamas putting those cartoon-laden diapers on their babes. But alas, it turns out I like the environment, and I guess saving money, less than I like not having to deal with a batch of poopy laundry every few days. Now I see Big Bird, Elmo and the gang several times a day. More power to you cloth diapering mamas-- you are stronger than I.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny! I cloth diapered all 4 boys up to a certain age and then switched over because I just couldn't keep them dry. I wish I new couponing back then to curb the expense. Ah well live and learn I guess.

    ReplyDelete