Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Think Thin bars

Thanks to Organic Deals and Coupons for this little lady.

I ate these like they were going out of style when I was pregnant. They're pretty tasty, and many of them are gluten free, vegan, and/or sugar free. Good stuff!

Not sure if Shaw's has these, but if they do, these coupons should double, bringing the savings to $1 off. And this is a rare internet printable in that you can print it off as many times as you'd like (so long as they keep it on their website) and it doesn't expire until the end o' the year.

2 comments:

  1. hot damn! thanks for the tip. these things are fucking great. and i do believe that shaw's has them (health food bars section- bottom shelf). i will be printing the crap out of this deal when i get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Shaw's does have them-- I went today to snag me two more of those Wild Harvest coupon books-- I'm such a slut for those things-- and the Think Thin bars were, I think (thin) $1.69. So print away! They're like candy bars, but with protein!

    ReplyDelete