Thursday, February 4, 2010

Orgasmic... I mean Organic


Okay, so it's probably pretty clear by now that I get fairly excited by coupons. But what really gets my coupon boner going is getting healthy food inexpensively. And that's what I did today. At Shaw's, the Wild Harvest coupon books were expiring today and I had a couple of $3 off $10 spent in the Wild Harvest aisles.

So I got a bag of organic spinach, two bags of organic peaches, one of raspberries and one strawberries. I also got six ThinkFruit bars using the ThinkThin coupons I mentioned the other day, and four Lara bars ($1 off 2 Lara bar coupons were also in the Wild Harvest coupon booklet). I also had a $2 off Cascadian Farms product that I got from Recyclebank (upcoming post about Recyclebank) that I used on the raspberries. Grand total was $14 and change. Not bad for a bunch of healthy, minimally processed stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Loving those Wild Harvest Coupons! I hope they send more. :)

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete