Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cuties Oranges coupon

One of the most rare of the coupons is the fresh produce coupons. I almost deleted this email with a Cuties orange coupon today when it came into my spam box-- horrors! Anyways, check these out. I noticed they had the 3 pound bags at Shaws,I think for $3.99 where the $.55 coupon would double giving you a juicy (sorry, I can't help myself) $1.10 off. Plus these oranges are delicious-- they're seriously the crack of citrus.

Tip-- if you click your backspace button of your browser thrice times after printing the first one, it should let you print another coupon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lynn, when I click the link for the "cuties", it just takes me to a page that says thank you for printing and I can close the window. Does the link work for you? We LOVE clementines :) Thanks! sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I think it's fixed now. We love clementines too!

    ReplyDelete