Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Filthy good laundry detergent deal!


Thanks to Organic Deals and Coupons for pointing out this great deal on BabyGanics Laundry Detergent at Toys R Us and Babies R Us. I know it's for babies, but really, does that mean grownups can't use it too?

So the 35 load container is on sale this week for $4.99, and you can print off this coupon that will take $3 off each container, making it just $1.99 per bottle. The coupon automatically takes the $3 off each-- you don't have to have a separate one for each bottle. On Saturday I bought the last 3 at Babies R Us, but I went to Toys R Us today and there was quite a bit in stock.

5 comments:

  1. Lynn you're on Coupon Geek! It's happening! Woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I think I just wet myself a little bit! Thanks Teresa! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went today to get, but was very disappointed that the sale was only through the 11th, not the entire week. Major bummer :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is excellent.

    Out of Gauge cargoes & Dangerous Goods transportation

    ReplyDelete