Monday, March 15, 2010

Walgreens coupon alert

Haven't tried Walgreens yet, despite several drive-bys... but I happened to notice in this Sunday's paper, that in the front of the Walgreens ad was a $3 off your $10 purchase, valid only at the new Forest Ave. store. Driving by I also noticed they have those yummy blue diamond almonds on sale for buy one, get one... I'm going in! Anyone else checked it out yet?

There are also some good Rite Aid deals this week. There's a $25 rebate when you buy $50 of Johnson & Johnson products (includes Neutrogena, which my hubby uses, Band-aids, etc.). The $50 is before coupons. I am seriously smitten with Rite Aid, and I will do a more in-depth post (love letter) on its best qualities soon. But yeah, I'm still going to have to have at least a brief fling with Walgreens. Just to see if I'm missing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment