Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hannaford coups


Thanks to Teresa at Money Saving Maineiac for pointing out a few nice Hannaford coupons. Pick up their Close to Home coupon book (I found it at the front of the store by the produce). There's a $1 off coupon that can be used on any "close to home" products. Use the map here to find eligible products. I purchased some local Kate's butter for about $.70 after the coupon. I also got a 32 oz. jar of Casa Visco pasta sauce for about $.55.
There's also a coupon for $1 off 1 lb. or more of Old Neighborhood roast beef from the deli, and a free 6 oz. Stonyfield yogurt when you buy a 32 oz. Stonyfield yogurt.
Props (does anyone say that anymore?) to Hannaford, who can be skimpy on the coupons, for promoting local food.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn!

    Can you tell me where in the store you found the pasta sauce. I can't find it and I want me some cheap (but good!) sauce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,

    I found it with the rest of pasta and tomato sauce. Hope that helps! I haven't tried their pasta sauce but I really like their pizza sauce...

    ReplyDelete