Sunday, May 16, 2010

A few good coups...

I know, I've been completely slacking in here lately. Teething baby, day job and other life distractions have been squeezing out my free time. But wanted to point out a few coupons in todays newspaper that I liked:

  • For Portland area folks, there's a $3 off $10 coupon on the front of the Walgreen's ad. You can use this at the new Walgreens on Allen Ave or you can bring it to Rite Aid (and probably CVS too) as they take competitors coupons.
  • You know how I love the rebates, so imagine my delight to see a rebate form for $2.50 back when you buy a 25.5 oz or larger Bertolli olive oil between 5/16 and 6/30. I haven't been able to find any Bertolli olive oil coupons to pair with this, but I'll let you know if I do. And, it doesn't appear to be void in Maine. Smokin'.

2 comments:

  1. Today I went to Walgreens on Allen Ave, my purchase total before coupons was 11.00. They said that they could only take the $3/10 coupon if my purchase after all other coupons was still $10.00. My purchase after other coupons was only $4.49. This doesn't make since to me since when the Walgreens opened on Forest Ave they let me use the $3/10 before the other coupons. What is your experience with this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle-- I had the same experience at the Forest Ave. Walgreens, where they said it had to be $10 after coupons. Big bummer.

    ReplyDelete