Saturday, April 17, 2010

Free Baby Sign class in May

There's a free baby sign class next month through Community Counseling Center. Dates are Saturdays, May 1, 15 & 22 from 11a.m.- noon at the Portland Public Library in Monument Square. Parents/caregivers and kidlets 0-3 are welcome. I can't figure out how to add the attachment here, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll forward you the email. To sign up, contact the Children's Library at:

871-1700, ext. 707
or
childrens@portland.lib.me.us

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lynn! Can you forward me that email? Those times actually work for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i have to have babies to understand what a baby sign class is? are you teaching your baby sign language? are you making signs to place near your baby so that people know that it's yours? are you learning about your baby's astrological sign? halp! i need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli,

    Ah, sorry about that! It indeed is teaching your baby sign language. Although I like the other ideas as well... the only problem is it backfired a bit and now my kiddo makes the sign for milk all day long...

    ReplyDelete