Sunday, April 11, 2010

More goat cheese...


So one of the things I've been doing to garner more sweet, sweet coupon love is writing companies whose products we purchase frequently and complimenting them. Some of them don't respond at all, others send an email thanking me for thanking them, and then there are others who send me some sugary coupon goodness. Yesterday I received a coupon for up to $6 off of President's cheese. They have big old creamy logs o' goat cheese at BJ's for just over $6, so this will make for some very inexpensive goat cheese. Likey!

4 comments:

  1. i've had similar results complaining, but your way seems better. although i did score some free fancy toothpaste once when i called the aim company and plied them with questions about why their toothpaste isn't approved by the american dental association. apparently, they also own the mentadent. good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I love when we get these kinds of coupons for good, healthy, quality food! Good for you. I was nicely surprised to find 3 FREE Eight O' Clock coffee coupons in the mail after contacting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli, I keep waiting to find a product to complain about, but haven't had any bad experiences lately. Every so often I get a bland bag of tea but that's about it. That's hilarious that you contacted Aim and asked why their toothpaste isn't approved by the ada! You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, that's very cool about the coffee coupons! It's such a challenge to find healthy food and keep in a budget, but those high value coupons sure help the cause. And this girl loves the goat cheese!

    ReplyDelete