Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yea for Tar-jay

So I wasn't going to start this whole blog thing until I got it all prettied up and whatnot, but I decided that may never happen and I wanted to share a nice deal with you at Target. With all the post-holiday sales stuff there, they've marked down their holiday scented Method hand soap to $2.08. Go here http://offers.e-centives.com/registration/col.cfm?s=bXwCT9ZSXEfW18R051rsJC0wQhLYFgMa%252BIDaMLci7Ck0REoZ3g8WGYP%252Boy%252FAIZggKUFURZtWExid%250D%250A3d8vs1eXISs3Sx%252FZEh13g4zHKbNSnSNGYBFPhVZHXt7LzH7sCohxa2AVF9o%253D to get $2 off coupons, making this yummy soap $.08 plus tax. You should be able to print off 2 coupons per computer. My favorite is the peppermint vanilla, and it can be found at the S. Portland Target down by the personal care products.

Like free batteries? Go here Rayovac Bonus and enter in code 74016761 for $1 off batteries. They still have some in the dollar section (right by the entrance on the right) at the SoPo Target.

Alright. That's it for now. I've got my mom jeans on and I'm ready to rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment