Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hiatus

Hi there,

After a lot of consideration, I'm going to be taking a break from this blog. I've been neglecting it lately and it just hasn't felt fun. I'm working on simplifying my life and realized that for now, having this half-neglected blog hanging over my head has become clutter. So I'm giving myself a break from it to see how that feels. Thanks for reading ~ I really appreciate it. For the best local penny-pinchin' blogs, visit the hilarious and unflinchingly honest broke207 and the dedicated, ever-frugal moneysavingmaineiac. Both are lovely.

Hugs and pennies,
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. awwwww :( thank you for the pimp, but you will be sorely missed. i know i suck at returning emails, but i really do think we should get together sometime soon. hope that all is well. xoxo -a.

    ReplyDelete